Mod 14: Adult Learning



Adult Learning


There are many types of learners in this world, some are kinesthetic, visual, auditory, etc. Using technology in the class helps all type of learners.
Learning styles



The Benefits of using Technology in the classroom:







Adult learners













Adult learners are different than children. They like mostly to solve problems and doing on-hands projects.

Adult learning:

Feedback





Giving feedback to others is very important. It helps them improve, where needed, and become better. There are many ways of giving feedback. Who you are giving a feedback and about what determines the strategy of reaching one.








Professional Development

My professional development shows what my strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are. How I will conquer the bad for the good future? It explains my steps.








My Professional Development: